Monday, December 5, 2011

Workbench Update: Black Hearts and Black Templars

Just a very quick update on what's on my table... pardon the sloppiness of the pictures but I'm just throwing these up to show that I'm still alive and kicking.

Just started a 31-model batch of Dark Eldar (Kabal of the Black Heart) tonight, which I will be trying to do 1-2 colors for the entire batch each night.

The below are two Black Templar (Custom Chapter) models I'm working on for commission; A minor converted Helbrecht and a Caestus Assault Ram.  Both are at about 80% completion.  Minor touchups here and there, and basing.  The ram was particularly fun to work on, as I was trying to figure out how to weather black armor plates without overdoing it.  I'm pretty satisfied with the results thus far.


Back to it tomorrow!

No comments: